Sunday, May 22, 2016

How To Become A Superhuman Geek

I wanted to share my LinkedIn post and update everyone on my Office Plank Challenge.

 We sit behind the desk all day and it is destroying our body. Sadly, I didn't learn that my geek addiction came with some emotional and physical consequences. This doesn't mean you can't overcome the negative effects of long days at you computer. You just need to make a few adjustments.


It is a goal of mine to share what I have learned about good health in the office with anyone who will listen. I fully believe that you health inside and outside of the work place should be important to both the employer and the employee.

Think about it. You want to do your best to have a fulfilling day at work. You want to make sure that you go home with enough energy to spend time with the family, exercise, and enjoy life.

You employer should have the same goal for you. They too want you to be as productive as you can be throughout the day. They want you to have enough energy at the end of the day so you go home and enjoy life because they want you to come in the next day refreshed and ready to be awesome!

As you can see, both you and your employer can win from a your healthy lifestyle!

Video Day 3: Mid-Week update of the Office Plank Challenge

Video Day 5: Last day of the Office Plank Challenge



Google+