Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year and a New Semester

Was signing up for spring semester classes last night and saw this under my class standing. For the record, I am a strong Junior with a bunch of odd credits. For many years I flipped back and forth between business and IT. I also took some time off here and there.  Now, 23 years latter, I find it funny that I am getting an odd but warm feeling about this milestone. My guess is that I really didn't know what my goal was back then. What I do know is the the process has been long, it's been hard and has withstood quite a few changes but thank goodness I haven't given up. The good new is that I am on the right track now.

To all my friends "Happy New Year!".  To my friends who are students, stay steadfast and strong. It is going to be worth it.
Google+