Thursday, June 23, 2016

Low Carb Egg Fast: Jimmy D's First Periscope broadcast


If you haven't heard, Periscope is the new Twitter app that lets you send live broadcasts from your phone. Sure, there are other apps that are jockeying for the top position in this new method of delivery in the social media game but periscope caught my attention. With that in mind, I am going to use Periscope to document my Egg Fast journey.

Anyways, I am in the process of kicking a stall that I was having in my weight-loss goals. Ok, I have to be honest. It was more of me slipping than stalling but lets not focus on that. As with everything there are people that are pro and against this process. All I can tell you is that so far it has worked. I'm not done. I am going to adjust my exercise and  ride it until I see myself at my original goal weight. Then I have to transition back into my normal Keto/LC lifestyle. Martina over at Keto Diet Blog has an in depth post about the science and process behind the egg fast.

So here it is, Jimmy D's Morning Breakfast with the Low-Carb Egg Fast!

Low Carb, Egg Fast, Dieet


Google+